New dedicated employee/owner

0 Xo4 Lrh X1 Ei Urnu U5

Jørgen Læssøe the owner of JLI vision a/s (JLI) has August 1st sold 51% of the shares in JLI to Jan Dall Christensen. Jørgen Læssøe retains the remaining 49% of the shares. Jørgen Læssøe will continue as CEO, but plans to retire over the coming years and let Jan Dall Christensen take over. Jan Dall Christensen will from the start participate actively in the development of JLI both strategically and commercially.

The expected generation change is hereby accomplished in a manor where Jørgen Læssøe both now and in the future will continue to be a commanding figure. JLI’s many customers are secured continuity and will in the future also experience the competent service and support that they know from today. Jørgen Læssøe explains: “In Jan Dall Christensen I have found the perfect person to take over JLI.He knows the JLI spirit, is dedicated and has the backing of the entire work force. He will furthermore be able to develop on JLI’s current position as a company with a high level of compentency and a strong knowledge of the latest technologies within the vision market”.

Jan Dall Christensen brings many years of international leadership e.g. as CEO of Pedax Maschinenbau GmBH in Germany. Jan Dall Christensen has a degree as a data engineer combined with a business degree from Copenhagen Business School and has through many years been part owner in Stema Engineering A/S with responsibility for the technical department and later on also as CEO. Jan Dall Christensen knows Jørgen Læssøe and JLI particularly well, among others as a member of the board at JLI for many years. Jan Dall Christensen states: “It is with equal expectation and respect that I become part owner of JLI. It is my vision together with Jørgen to strengthen and develop the JLI that I know and try to release the great potential that JLI has together with customers and the clever workforce at JLI”.